Historic Downtown Sevierville

In 1920, Margaret Bowers Davis, widow of James R. Davis sold the Central Hotel... Read more
Dolly Statue This bronze statue, sculpted by local artist Jim Gray, depicts a... Read more
A fine representation of Victorian style, Dr. Ashley W. Trotter built the three... Read more
Completed in the fall of 1940, the Dwight and Kate Wade house is a near replica... Read more
Designed by R.F. Graf & Sons, First Presbyterian Church was completed in... Read more
The graves of many of the town’s founding fathers and pioneer settlers... Read more
Elmer F. Goddard, manual arts professor at Murphy College purchased the vacant... Read more
In 1899, D. Emert Gass constructed a planing mill on this property which... Read more
The Harrisburg Covered Bridge was constructed by the Early Brothers in 1875... Read more
Founded in 1795 and incorporated in 1901, Sevierville (pronounced Severe-ville... Read more
Built by Mayor J. Reed Wade and his wife Hattie Murphy Wade, the colonial-style... Read more
On September 13, 2013, a formal ceremony was held to plant a cutting from... Read more
The storm drain cover located at the back of the graveled alley (across the... Read more
James R. Keeble, a professor at Murphy College began construction on the five-... Read more
An archaeological site once occupied by Dallas Phase peoples of the South... Read more
The oldest dwelling house in the City of Sevierville, Wellington McMahan, son... Read more
Murphy College opened in 1892 as an auspice of the Methodist-Episcopal Church... Read more
The first business to occupy the Ogle Building was Purity Drug Company. On... Read more
Built in 1920, Loudon Hosiery Mill provided employment for many Sevier County... Read more
The Public Square was created in 1856 after the third Courthouse burned. The... Read more
Built in 1896, Sevier County Courthouse is an excellent example of Victorian... Read more
Perhaps the best example of Colonial Revival architecture in Sevier County is... Read more

User login